Processing of the buyer’s personal data
1. All information about the Buyer provided by the Buyer to the Seller and which has become known when the Buyer provides such information on the Website will be deemed to have been voluntarily submitted by the Buyer.
2. When processing the personal data of the Buyer (natural persons), the Seller is the Manager in the context of the Personal Data Protection Law.
3. The intended purpose of personal data processing is to place orders and purchases of Goods when shopping in the Internet store.
4. The processing of personal data in the Online Store arises from the contractual obligations of the Buyer as a data subject with the Manager (Seller), and following the request of the data subject (Buyer), the data processing is necessary to conclude a Distance Agreement.
5. Information about the Buyer is considered confidential and the Seller will use it only for the processing of personal data for the purpose of organizing purchases of Goods, implementation of Goods delivery services and informing the Buyer about news in the range of Goods, if the Buyer has agreed. The Buyer’s personal data will be used to the extent necessary to fulfill the Buyer’s Orders and ensure the delivery of the Goods to the Buyer.
6. The buyer has the right to access his personal data at any time, correct them if they have changed, as well as delete the data if they are incorrect or lost their relevance. Registered users can access and edit their personal data themselves.
7. The Buyer has the right to refuse to receive news at any time, and in this case the Buyer must send an e-mail to: [email protected]
8. The Buyer has the right to delete himself as a Registered User at any time, and in this case the Buyer must send an e-mail to: [email protected]